- SKU #: HYOR-12OAC
- - Enhanced color retention
- - Liquefies film in one pass
- - Aerosol Can / Ready to use
- Manufactured By: ExpressChem©
- (SDS) Material Safety Data Sheet:
Available under "Safety" in the product details.
- No international shipping available.
Cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box.
- 16 oz. (Net.Wt.) Aerosol Spray Can
- For use in hydro dipping
- Enhanced Color Retention
- Comparable to TWN 35-02
Not available for returns
Important Shipping Information
Domestic US 48:
- This item only ships to US Continental 48 via Standard Shipping.
- Unable to be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or US Protectorates.
- No USPS Priority Mail or UPS Next Day/Second Day available due to flammability.
- Film may ship separate from chemicals unless you select UPS Ground at checkout.
- Can only be shipped via UPS Standard.
- Free Shipping
- US 48 for orders over $59.99.
- Standard Shipping*
- USPS First Class
- USPS Priority Mail**
- UPS SurePost
- UPS Ground (1-5 business days)
- UPS Second Day Air (2 business days)**
- UPS Next Day Air (1 business day)**
*Standard Shipping - USPS Mail will be used unless your order contains chemicals (i.e. Activator). Orders with chemicals will ship UPS ground services.
**Air Services - Unable to ship chemicals using these services.
UPS Domestic Ground Transit Time
*UPS Domestic Ground Transit Time map and other listed delivery days are estimates and are not guaranteed.
- International Services
- DHL Worldwide Express
- UPS Standard (Canada & Mexico only)
- UPS Worldwide Express
- UPS Worldwide Expedited
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
Canada: Chemicals can only be shipped via UPS Standard.
International excluding Canada: No chemicals can be shipped to international addresses other then Canada.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
HydroVator’s Safety Data Sheets (SDS) are available from manufacturer website. SDS contain important information about precautions when using products or what actions to take in an emergency. Make sure that you have downloaded and printed off the SDS for any products that you currently have or use. You should keep a physical copy on hand in case of emergency, and we will do our best to keep the SDS on our site up to date with the latest information.
DON'T FORGET FILM
WE ALSO RECOMMEND