Domestic Return Policy
We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction! If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your film, then you may return it within 30 days of the ship date - WITH ORIGINAL PACKAGING*.
No restocking fees!
Here's what to do:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 217-679-0478 and provide:
- Your order number
- Item(s) you wish to return (SKU# or product name)
- Reason for your return
- Photo of damaged items and package (only if item was damaged in shipping - see "Damaged in shipping" below).
- If item is defective or was damaged in shipping, we will provide you with a pre-paid shipping label. In all other cases, the buyer is responsible for return shipping and may ship item back using carrier of your choice.
Original shipping cost is non-refundable.
*Original Packaging - Film must be in unused, new condition and be sealed in its poly tubing. Partial amounts of film are not returnable. All items must be shipped in the original packaging
Return shipping labels:
Save a trip to the post office
If you are responsible for covering the return shipping and would like us to provide you with a return shipping label, then please let us know. We will deduct the return shipping cost from your refund. We will email you a return shipping label and you will just need to print and apply it over the original shipping label.
Purchasing your own return shipping label
If you purchase your own shipping label, then you will need to provide us with the tracking number as soon as possible. Please email the tracking number to email@example.com.
Though you are able to use which ever carrier you wish for the return shipping (USPS, UPS, FedEx or DHL), the shipping method must be trackable with a valid tracking number.
Damaged in shipping:
If your package was damaged in shipping, please contact us within 2 days of delivery and we will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
Cancel an order:
To cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible. If your order has not been processed and/or shipped, then we will immediately refund your payment. If your order has shipped, then we will process the refund as soon as we receive the item(s) back from you.
Items unable to be returned:
- Partial or used films
- Chemicals (activator and paint products)
- Digital downloads
- Film books / Catalogs
- Opened prep & Safety products
For all other return inquiries, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org