- SKU #: CS01
- Size: 19" Wide x 77" Long
- Hydrate Time: 60 Seconds
- Water Temp: 90° F.
- Multiple quantites will be one continuous roll
- Wrapped on pvc pipe.
- Bulk quantities of 5m² may come wrapped on larger kraft tube.
*Alaska, Hawaii, US Protectorates and International shipping will be calculated at checkout.
Cowboy Skulls designed hydro film.
Don't be afraid to get creative and try other base coat colors.
You can test to see what a base coat will look like without even dipping. Simply lay the film over something like colored paper to get an idea of what it would look like.
We recommend using HydroVator brand activator with all of our films. This is what we test our films with and have found it to be the most reliable.
It is assumed that you have a basic working knowledge of the hydro dipping process. Film is not labeled for which side faces up or down. To tell which side faces down, simply wet your finger and thumb then firmly grab a corner of the film. When you let go of the film, one side will stick to either your finger or thumb. The sticky side goes facing down when laying film on the water to hydrate.
30 Day Return Policy
- Hydro film must still be in sealed poly bag as it was shipped. Partial amounts of product (including hydro film or headlight tint) are not acceptable for returns/refunds.
- Tint must have protective layers still attached on both sides. Any removal of these layers voids any return/refund.
Hydro Film is a PVA (polyvinyl alcohol) film used in the hydro dipping process (also known as hydro imaging, hydrographic printing and water transfer printing). It allows you to apply graphics to three-dimensional objects by dipping them in this water soluble film that wraps and conforms to the object. This allows you to customize the look of things such as guns, gaming controllers or even auto parts as it conforms easily to corners and objects with different angles.
- $5.95 Flat Rate Shipping / Ships entire order - US Continental 48 only
- FREE Standard Shipping on orders of $50 or more - US Continental 48 only
- Free Shipping
- Must select "Free Shipping" as shipping method at checkout. (orders of $50.00 or more)
- Only available for US continental 48 states.
- Standard Shipping*
- USPS First Class
- USPS Priority Mail
- UPS SurePost
- UPS Ground (1-5 business days)
- UPS Second Day Air (2 business days)**
- UPS Next Day Air (1 business day)**
*Standard Shipping - USPS First Class or USPS Priority Mail will be used depending on your order weight. If your order contains chemicals (i.e. Activator) then it will ship UPS SurePost.
All orders containing chemicals will ship via UPS SurePost or UPS Ground depending on your choosen shipping method at checkout.
**Unable to ship chemicals using these shipping methods.
If you are purchasing film along with chemicals and would like the film to ship UPS also, then you will need to select a UPS shipping method.
UPS Domestic Ground Transit Time
*UPS Domestic Ground Transit Time map and other listed delivery days are estimates and are not guaranteed.
If ordering activator or any other chemicals, you must choose Free Shipping or UPS Ground shipping.
No International orders for activator except to Canada via UPS Standard.
UPS Second Day Air and UPS Next Day Air not available for shipping activator.
- International Services
- DHL Worldwide Express
- UPS Standard (Canada & Mexico only)
- UPS Worldwide Express
- UPS Worldwide Expedited
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
Canada: Chemicals can only be shipped via UPS Standard.
International excluding Canada: No chemicals can be shipped to international addresses other then Canada.
DON'T FORGET ACTIVATOR